Are we ready for the next stage?
- The search team has distinguished between skills and experience it must have in a minister and qualities it would prefer.
- The search team has composed a congregational profile and/or information packet to send to the judicatory/denomination and/or candidates.
- The search team has created a position description that is both realistic and flexible.
- The search team has outlined the basics of a compensation package, with preliminary approval from the overseers of the church’s finances.
- The search team has communicated to the church what it has been doing and how this work benefits the process.
Go to next stage →