Are we ready for the next stage?
- Search team members understand one another’s stories and personalities better than before team-building.
- Search team members have committed to concrete ways of helping one another bring their best to the search process.
- The search team has named and agreed on members’ expectations of each other.
- The search team has settled on a means for approving actions.
- The search team has communicated to the church what it has been doing and how this work benefits the process.
Go to next stage →