Are we ready for the next stage?
- The search team and candidates have asked questions of each other that will enable the parties to determine fit.
- The search team has called references, run background checks, and followed up on any questions raised by this due diligence.
- The search team has taken care of any remaining expenses incurred by candidates on site visits.
- The search team has named the candidate of choice and is prepared to present the candidate to the confirming body.
- The search team has notified other candidates who came for on-site visits that a candidate of choice will be presented to the congregation.
Go to next stage →