- Considerations and questions for making the exit interview as fruitful as possible. Document from the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) can be downloaded from here (scroll to “other available ministry resources”).
- Explanation of various types of interim ministry from the Center for Congregational Health and Interim Ministry Network. Note that intentional interim ministry is not just for congregations in conflict. It can also greatly benefit churches:
- with long-tenured departing ministers,
- in changing neighborhoods,
- experiencing a decline in membership, and/or
- looking to do a new thing, but unsure what that thing is or how to go about it.
- Sources of interim ministry candidates (in addition to denominational sources) from the Center for Congregational Health and Interim Ministry Network.