Are we ready for the next stage?
- We have made peace with the departure of our minister.
- We have mulled whether an interim minister would help us make best use of the transition time, and if so, we have covenanted with one.
- We have named essential responsibilities and tasks that must be covered during the time between settled ministers, and staff and/or laity have taken ownership of those pieces.
- We understand what our denomination/judicatory/congregational by-laws require in a search process.
- We have checked into the helps available to congregations in transition from the denomination, judicatory, and/or other sources.
Go to next stage →