Assessments for helping search team members get to know each other
Some of the following assessments are available at no cost, while others require a fee.
- Learning Styles Inventory: Reveals whether taker is primarily a visual, auditory, or tactile learner.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): Helps taker discover and understand personality type (16 types).
- Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (Enneagram): Helps taker discover and understand personality type (9 types).
- Strengths Finder 2.0: Pinpoints what taker’s strengths are in order to work from them.
- Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI): Assesses how taker handles conflict.